Collective Trauma Summit Talk with Thomas Hubl
This talk was part of the Collective Trauma Summit 2022: Creating a Global Healing Movement. You can still watch Highlights from the Summit at https://ridhwan.co/n13ljag
- The discovery of presence and true beingness led to a spiritual experience that was different and more palpable than previous experiences.
- The teacher does not own the teaching that comes through, but something profound and mysterious that reveals the mysteries and secrets of human existence.
- The beauty of the emerging process is allowing the not knowing and presence to create a free space for something new to come forth.
- A large part of the spiritual path involves recognizing the difficulties of our neurologies, patterns, conditioning, and the pain and suffering that arise from them.
- The healing process is incomplete without the emergence of the qualities of spirit or being necessary for a holistic healing experience.
- The patterns of trauma cannot be completely eliminated through psychological healing alone; the emergence of the presence of spirit is necessary for true dissolution.
- The recognition and specialized treatment of trauma are crucial for spiritual progress, as trauma can limit individuals from fully embracing their spiritual nature and handling spiritual energies.
- The "Diamond Approach" teaching emphasizes the integration of realization and actualization. It allows individuals to be in the world but not of it, living a human life while knowing their inner being is pure and timeless.
- The best way to prepare for death is to live a fulfilled life.