Entanglement, Love, and Union
Recent scientific discoveries have shown that two particles that have been in contact with one another under certain circumstances will behave as though they are in continual communication regardless of where they are in spatial relationship with one another. In other words, distance is not a factor in the transfer and mutual influence of information. This discovery has important implications for human relationships.
Although more a metaphor than a proven correlation, it is interesting to note how the principle has parallels in terms of the deep spiritual conditions beyond the time space continuum that can impact experiences within the relational field. We will be investigating how entanglement can be seen as an expression of a kind of union between beings that is more intimate than simply being connected or not separate.
How will two people experience this principle within their relationship? What are the implications of this kind of union?
What kinds of potential does entanglement speak to that are inherent in our relationships?
What does it mean about love, intimacy, delight and pleasure?
I posit that it calls into question how we hold these human experiences. We can find that there is more to relationships than we have usually imagined. at our usual limited ways of experiencing, no matter how pleasurable or fulfilling; there is more mystery to them in ways that we might not have considered before. This presentation is a contemplation of how nonlocal entanglement can manifest itself in relationships.
Karen Johnson participated in the development of the Diamond Approach with Hameed Ali since the early 1970s, She has been teaching in the US and Europe for 40 years. She has an MA in Psychology and trained as an artist and dancer. She has an interest true spirit of scientific investigation based on the love for truth. The underlying truth that manifests through the beauty and order of the physical and spiritual universe has been a motivating force in her life.
- Human relationships are mysterious and have incredible potential within them, shaping and transforming us in various ways.
- Despite the interconnectedness of all things, when we are in contact with another person, there is a unique and real experience that goes beyond the concept of oneness.
- The totality of a person goes beyond just their physical body and includes their consciousness, which is what allows for meaningful relationships with others.
- Consciousness creates time and space, entering the world through individual consciousness, and expressing the vastness of our inner being.
- Entanglement in the spiritual realm refers to the interpenetration of individual consciousness, allowing for a deep connection between two individuals.
- The realization that individual consciousnesses are interconnected and that everything is interconnected can transcend time and space in deep love relationships.
- Relationships are not simply a matter of being one or two, but rather a unique blend of unity and individuality.
- The potential for interpenetration in relationships is vast and endless, bringing about new spiritual conditions and estates that have not been experienced before.