A conversation with A.H. Almaas, hosted by Maurizio & Zaya Benazzo.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has highlighted the interconnectedness of humanity, emphasizing that there is no separation between nations or races.
- Some people rise to the occasion during difficult challenges and use it as an opportunity for personal growth and to make a positive impact on their community.
- Awakening during challenging times can deepen one's spiritual practice and lead to personal growth and transformation.
- There is an opportunity for individuals with spiritual understanding to put their knowledge into practice and make a positive impact on themselves and the world.
- The fear of death is a powerful force that has caused the world to pause and react to the pandemic like nothing else before.
- Our spiritual nature can be experienced through the manifestation of true conscience, which brings a sense of immensity and protection of truth and reality.
- True consciousness infuses our everyday actions, expressing itself as both immensity and delicacy, creating a sublime and terrifying beauty.
- Not knowing is the beginning of transformation and entry into a different realm, making it good news for those engaged in a spiritual practice.