06:15 pm - 08:30 pm
Love Unveiled: Discovering the Essence of The Awakened Heart, By A.H. Almaas
We all have our own experience of what love means in our lives. What if there is more to love than we believe? In the first book of a three volume series, A.H. Almaas invites us to cut through all the historical and cultural veils around love and explore its essential nature. Please join Diamond Approach teacher Beverly Alexander as we delve more deeply into love and the multifaceted way it does and can impact who we are and how we live our life. Beverly brings her experience as a psychotherapist, cranial sacral therapist, and a rich family life to the wondering and curiosity of what really is love? Do we really embrace it in all of its facets or do we think we know and limit its abundance. The class will have discussions and inquiries into what we have read and what comes up for us.
- DATES: October 11th and 25th; November 8 and 22nd; December 6th and 20th
- TIME: 6:15 pm to 8:30 pm Mountain Time
- LOCATION: Online over Zoom
- COST: The cost is $150 for the series. Sliding scale available.
- CONTACT: Please email Bev at email@example.com to sign up or ask questions
No prior experience necessary. All are welcome. Invite your friends.
"An excellent roadmap for bringing you to inner love . . . spiritual love." —from the foreword by Ram Dass